News Stratulat Albulescu
- Romanian Law now allows for dividends to be paid quarterly throughout the financial year
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law proudly announces the latest promotions within the firm
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law advised First Property Group plc on the acquisition of one of the most prominent office buildings in Cluj-Napoca, Romania’s second largest city and one of the most dynamic in terms of growth.
- New partner and Co-Head of Real Estate Practice Area at Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law assisted Teads in the lease of their new office premises in Bucharest
TEEA ELIADE specializes in Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences law. She earned an LLM in European Union Law at Faculty of Law of the University of Bucharest. She joined the Bucharest Bar in 2013.
Before joining Stratulat Albulescu team, Teea worked in the Life Sciences & Compliance practices department at Bondoc & Asociații (in alliance with White & Case). She advised clients about pharmaceuticals and life sciences issues as well as criminal and compliance matters.
During her career, Teea worked on behalf of several worldwide pharmaceutical companies, including GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Sharpe & Dhome, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Lundbeck. She developed expertise in clinical trial issues, transparency obligations required by international and local disclosure codes, multiple types of agreements with healthcare professionals. Also, she was involved in establishing and implementing corporate mechanisms and standard operating procedures to govern the interactions with healthcare professionals; she advised and assisted with strategy and required documents to provide to regulatory bodies about the pricing approval process. She worked on pharmaceutical advertising and promotion issues.
Teea’s experience also includes having advised clients about incompatibles and conflicts of interests affecting healthcare professionals; corruption and corruption-related crimes; conducting, monitoring, and assisting with several internal investigations; assisting and advising about complaints against the Consumer Protection Authority’s minutes for the establishment of misdemeanours; assisting with the preparation of notifications for waters, nutritional declarations, and food supplements; advising about IP rights; drafting and revising drafts assignment contracts.
2012 – Master in European Union Law (LL.M.), Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest;
2011 – Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Faculty of Law and Administrative Sciences, University of Craiova;
2010 – Bachelor of History (B.A.), University “Spiru Haret”, Bucharest.
- Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences;
- Intellectual Property;
- Consumer Protection;