News Stratulat Albulescu
- Cristiana Fernbach promoted to Partner and entrusted with the co-heading of the TMT practice at Stratulat-Albulescu
- Stratulat Albulescu helps promote Romania and its Real Estate Market at its very successful breakfast networking event for contacts and clients at MIPIM in Cannes
- Stratulat Albulescu adds Real Estate Counsel Mihaela Dulceata
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law represented UPC Romania in connection to the leasing of its future headquarters, totalling approximately 6,000 square meters
- In March we are at MIPIM!
SILVANA ZECHERU is a young and enthusiastic lawyer specializing in Corporate matters, Mergers & Acquisitions, Commercial, and Competition.
Silvana started her career at Popovici Nitu Stoica & Asociatii, one of the largest law firms in Romania. She has been involved in major projects and has acquired experience in advising privately owned companies both with their investments in the Romanian market and abroad. She routinely provided legal advice about the day-to-day business activity of various clients active in a variety of endeavours. Also, Silvana focuses on competition law, especially the merger control clearance component in M&A transactions.
Silvana holds a law degree from the University of Bucharest and an LL.M. in Business Law from “Titu Maiorescu” University. She was admitted to the Bucharest Bar and the Romanian Bar Association in 2015.
- She assisted in the acquisition of the Romanian subsidiary of one of Europe’s largest manufacturers of fasteners by an industrial supplier of fixing and fastening solutions for the construction market;
- She assisted the founding entrepreneur of one of the leading Romanian and Serbian water-solution providers about the re-purchase of the business by a Swedish private equity fund, including expediting merger control clearance of the deal;
- She assisted a tier-1 Romanian DYI retailer about the intended acquisition of one of the largest office buildings project in Bucharest regarding merger control clearance from the Romanian Competition Council;
- She assisted on the acquisition by the largest private healthcare services provider in Romania of a high-end dental centres chain as regards the merger control clearance; and
- She assisted various companies operating in Romania in relation to mergers by absorption in a time-sensitive manner involving various industry sectors such as home and office water and coffee solutions.
2010 – 2014 – Bachelor of Laws (LL. B), Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest
2014 – 2015 – Master of Business Law (LL.M.), Faculty of Law, “Titu Maiorescu” University
- Corporate and Mergers & Acquisitions
- Competition & Antitrust