News Stratulat Albulescu
- Romanian Law now allows for dividends to be paid quarterly throughout the financial year
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law proudly announces the latest promotions within the firm
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law advised First Property Group plc on the acquisition of one of the most prominent office buildings in Cluj-Napoca, Romania’s second largest city and one of the most dynamic in terms of growth.
- New partner and Co-Head of Real Estate Practice Area at Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law assisted Teads in the lease of their new office premises in Bucharest
SILVANA ZECHERU is a young and enthusiastic lawyer specializing in Corporate matters, Mergers & Acquisitions, Commercial, and Competition.
Silvana started her career at Popovici Nitu Stoica & Asociatii, one of the largest law firms in Romania. She has been involved in major projects and has acquired experience in advising privately owned companies both with their investments in the Romanian market and abroad. She routinely provided legal advice about the day-to-day business activity of various clients active in a variety of endeavours. Also, Silvana focuses on competition law, especially the merger control clearance component in M&A transactions.
Silvana holds a law degree from the University of Bucharest and an LL.M. in Business Law from “Titu Maiorescu” University. She was admitted to the Bucharest Bar and the Romanian Bar Association in 2015.
- She assisted in the acquisition of the Romanian subsidiary of one of Europe’s largest manufacturers of fasteners by an industrial supplier of fixing and fastening solutions for the construction market;
- She assisted the founding entrepreneur of one of the leading Romanian and Serbian water-solution providers about the re-purchase of the business by a Swedish private equity fund, including expediting merger control clearance of the deal;
- She assisted a tier-1 Romanian DYI retailer about the intended acquisition of one of the largest office buildings project in Bucharest regarding merger control clearance from the Romanian Competition Council;
- She assisted on the acquisition by the largest private healthcare services provider in Romania of a high-end dental centres chain as regards the merger control clearance; and
- She assisted various companies operating in Romania in relation to mergers by absorption in a time-sensitive manner involving various industry sectors such as home and office water and coffee solutions.
2010 – 2014 – Bachelor of Laws (LL. B), Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest
2014 – 2015 – Master of Business Law (LL.M.), Faculty of Law, “Titu Maiorescu” University
- Corporate and Mergers & Acquisitions
- Competition & Antitrust