News Stratulat Albulescu
- Cristiana Fernbach promoted to Partner and entrusted with the co-heading of the TMT practice at Stratulat-Albulescu
- Stratulat Albulescu helps promote Romania and its Real Estate Market at its very successful breakfast networking event for contacts and clients at MIPIM in Cannes
- Stratulat Albulescu adds Real Estate Counsel Mihaela Dulceata
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law represented UPC Romania in connection to the leasing of its future headquarters, totalling approximately 6,000 square meters
- In March we are at MIPIM!
SEVINCI MUJDABA began her career as a legal advisor before qualifying as a lawyer. During her career, she has worked in small and medium size law offices. Some of these firms were quite specialized, while others provide services in a wide array of fields. But in both types of firms, Sevinci honed her legal skills and knowledge across a wide spectrum of the law. Sevinci worked in the fields of intellectual property law, civil law, commercial matters, litigation, public procurement, and labour law. She has also worked as an intern in an office of a State Attorney.
Her work experience includes having drafted civil, commercial, and contentious notifications; actions and appeals; labour law actions and appeals; notifications and complaints on public procurement; and pleadings of the first instances, and courts of appeal. She has also assisted in negotiations leading to dispute settlements.
Sevinci worked both in Romanian and English, and she dealt with diverse clients, including international businesses, foreign nationals, and, of course, Romanians.
Sevinci believes that learning something new each day keeps us young in spirit and helps us maintain confidence and vitality, that are vital traits for a lawyer.
2011 – Admitted to the Bucharest Bar
2008 – Master’s Degree in European Union Law and International Law, Vrije Universiteit Brussel
2007 – Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest
- Public Procurement
- Labour Law
- Commercial Law