News Stratulat Albulescu
- Romanian Law now allows for dividends to be paid quarterly throughout the financial year
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law proudly announces the latest promotions within the firm
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law advised First Property Group plc on the acquisition of one of the most prominent office buildings in Cluj-Napoca, Romania’s second largest city and one of the most dynamic in terms of growth.
- New partner and Co-Head of Real Estate Practice Area at Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law assisted Teads in the lease of their new office premises in Bucharest
SEVINCI MUJDABA began her career as a legal advisor before qualifying as a lawyer. During her career, she has worked in small and medium size law offices. Some of these firms were quite specialized, while others provide services in a wide array of fields. But in both types of firms, Sevinci honed her legal skills and knowledge across a wide spectrum of the law. Sevinci worked in the fields of intellectual property law, civil law, commercial matters, litigation, public procurement, and labour law. She has also worked as an intern in an office of a State Attorney.
Her work experience includes having drafted civil, commercial, and contentious notifications; actions and appeals; labour law actions and appeals; notifications and complaints on public procurement; and pleadings of the first instances, and courts of appeal. She has also assisted in negotiations leading to dispute settlements.
Sevinci worked both in Romanian and English, and she dealt with diverse clients, including international businesses, foreign nationals, and, of course, Romanians.
Sevinci believes that learning something new each day keeps us young in spirit and helps us maintain confidence and vitality, that are vital traits for a lawyer.
2011 – Admitted to the Bucharest Bar
2008 – Master’s Degree in European Union Law and International Law, Vrije Universiteit Brussel
2007 – Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest
- Public Procurement
- Labour Law
- Commercial Law