News Stratulat Albulescu
- Romanian Law now allows for dividends to be paid quarterly throughout the financial year
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law proudly announces the latest promotions within the firm
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law advised First Property Group plc on the acquisition of one of the most prominent office buildings in Cluj-Napoca, Romania’s second largest city and one of the most dynamic in terms of growth.
- New partner and Co-Head of Real Estate Practice Area at Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law assisted Teads in the lease of their new office premises in Bucharest
Dima Sergiu Lucian recently passed the Bucharest Bar examination to become a lawyer licensed to practice. Also in 2017, he completed his Master’s degree in Judicial Career at Nicolae Titulescu University in Bucharest. He earlier completed the Law Faculty degree in 2016 from the same institution. During his legal education he worked in several internships as well as having participated in many programs during law school. A native Romanian speaker, Sergiu holds a Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English and speaks French at the basic level.
- Dispute Resolution
- Insolvency & Restructuring