News Stratulat Albulescu
- Cristiana Fernbach promoted to Partner and entrusted with the co-heading of the TMT practice at Stratulat-Albulescu
- Stratulat Albulescu helps promote Romania and its Real Estate Market at its very successful breakfast networking event for contacts and clients at MIPIM in Cannes
- Stratulat Albulescu adds Real Estate Counsel Mihaela Dulceata
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law represented UPC Romania in connection to the leasing of its future headquarters, totalling approximately 6,000 square meters
- In March we are at MIPIM!
RAMONA CHIȚU comes to Stratulat Albulescu with a wealth of experiences in the practice of law and other relevant fields. Most recently, Ramona served as a junior lawyer at another Bucharest law firm, where she was responsible for drafting documents in the fields of commercial and labour law, translating documents in Italian and English, and writing newsletters, as well as performing legal research in a variety of fields.
Ramona brings impressive educational and extended learning credentials to her work as well. Her bachelor’s degree in the field of Public Administration was followed in short order by a master’s degree in European Administrative Sciences. During this time, she also pursued a legal education graduating with a degree in law and public administration in 2013 from Spiru Haret University in Bucharest.
In addition to these credentials, Ramona has tested as either proficient or independent in several languages: English, Hebrew, Turkish, Italian, and French. This skill comes as no surprise given that she received recognition in high school for her Latin skills and that her high school diploma indicates that her main field of study was philology.
Ramona has also demonstrated a commitment to furthering herself through professional development programs. She completed certified training as a mediator in 2013, and she attended the John Maxwell “Leader of Tomorrow” training as well as having attended other conferences for professional development.
10/2009 – 02/2013 – Bachelor’s Degree, Law and Public Administration Faculty “Spiru Haret” University
10/2009 – 02/2012 – Master’s Degree, European Studies Sciences, National School of Political and Administrative Studies, Bucharest
10/2005 – 02/2009 – Bachelor’s Degree, Public Administration Faculty, School of Political and Administrative studies, Bucharest
- Mergers & Acquisitions