Recently there was issued the methodology for establishing the unitary income related to the regulated supply activity, in a regulatory year, and approving the regulated prices in the natural gas sector starting with 2016.
The Minister’s order settles the price-calculation formulas depending on the gas suppliers, the gas categories and their extraction methods.
The structure of the price also differs according to the category of customers:
- the final beneficiaries connected directly to the gas transport system or
- the final beneficiaries connected to the distribution system
The fixed unitary amount to cover the costs associated with the purchase of the natural gas depends on:
- estimation of the customer demand
- the minimum mandatory stock level for customers
- estimation of the natural gas extraction program from the storage
- estimation of the purchase price of natural gas
- estimation of the cost of use of the natural gas extracted from the storage
- estimation of the evolution of the unitary average cost of the gas transport services
The Order has now been published in the Official Gazette.