News Stratulat Albulescu
- Cristiana Fernbach promoted to Partner and entrusted with the co-heading of the TMT practice at Stratulat-Albulescu
- Cristiana Fernbach speaker at The Cloud Conference, April 2018
- Stratulat Albulescu helps promote Romania and its Real Estate Market at its very successful breakfast networking event for contacts and clients at MIPIM in Cannes
- Stratulat Albulescu adds Real Estate Counsel Mihaela Dulceata
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law represented UPC Romania in connection to the leasing of its future headquarters, totalling approximately 6,000 square meters
MIHAELA DULCEATA is a highly appreciated lawyer, with substantial experience in the Real Estate and Construction laws.
Over the last 12 years of her career, Mihaela has lead numerous transactions, advising high-profile domestic and international clients (such as developers, contractors and consultants) on all aspects of real estate and construction laws, including flat land subdivisions, multi residential developments and sales, development and lease of commercial office buildings and shopping centers, negotiations for acquisition and sale of real estate property, contracts negotiation and closing and related financial issues.
Mihaela has also considerable in-depth knowledge in the Corporate and Commercial matters and has provided legal counseling to both domestic and international clients in connection with complex commercial and corporate transactions, such as cross-border transactions – merger, acquisition and joint ventures, change of control transactions, sale and purchase of shares and of assets.
- Represented a leading emerging markets property developer, in the sale of properties as part of company’s overall strategy – value of the transactions approximately Euro 3 millions.Assisted leading Israeli based real estate developer of residential and public and retail projects and its Romanian subsidiary throughout development and sale of a residential project, comprising of 54 apartments in Bucharest 4th District.Advised a leading real estate developer from Israel specializing in residential and commercial projects, and its Romanian subsidiaries in all legal matters related to (i) a residential project composed of 2 buildings of 11 Floors each and a total of 176 apartments, located in Constanța, Romania and (ii) a luxury residential project composed of one building of 6 floors and a total of 12 apartments, located in Primăverii boulevard, Bucharest, Romania.Coordinated the team retained by the local subsidiary of an investment fund to provide legal assistance in connection with the acquisition of various plots of lands located in the north part of Bucharest worth EUR 5,000,000 in order to develop thereon a residential project and a logistic park.Advised 5 stars Bucharest hotel owner in all aspects related to the drafting, negotiation and conclusion of commercial spaces lease agreements and addendums thereof.
Mihaela was part of the team retained by a local subsidiary of an international well-known real estate developer to provide legal assistance throughout restructuring of approximately Euro 33 million facility loan taken from Banca Comercială Română S.A. for the construction thereon of a residential complex.
2005 – Admitted to Bucharest Bar
2002 – LL.B (bachelor of laws) Law School, “Nicolae Titulescu” University – Bucharest
- Public Procurement
- Real Estate