News Stratulat Albulescu
- Cristiana Fernbach promoted to Partner and entrusted with the co-heading of the TMT practice at Stratulat-Albulescu
- Stratulat Albulescu helps promote Romania and its Real Estate Market at its very successful breakfast networking event for contacts and clients at MIPIM in Cannes
- Stratulat Albulescu adds Real Estate Counsel Mihaela Dulceata
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law represented UPC Romania in connection to the leasing of its future headquarters, totalling approximately 6,000 square meters
- In March we are at MIPIM!
Mădălina Țambrea comes to Stratulat Albulescu after having just completed her law studies at the University of Bucharest in 2017 and passing the exam to become a member of the Bucharest Bar. Her topics of study at the Faculty of Law included Civil Law, Administrative Law, Criminal Law, Fiscal Law or Commercial Law. While Mădălina is a recently minted lawyer, she’s not without experience, having worked as an intern in several local law firms and for a judge.
Mădălina has started her career with the firm in the litigation department, offering general support to the litigation and corporate practices, including drafting various corporate and court-related documentation, legal research, as well as relations with governmental authorities.
- Dispute Resolution
- Insolvency & Restructuring