News Stratulat Albulescu
- Cristiana Fernbach promoted to Partner and entrusted with the co-heading of the TMT practice at Stratulat-Albulescu
- Cristiana Fernbach speaker at The Cloud Conference, April 2018
- Stratulat Albulescu helps promote Romania and its Real Estate Market at its very successful breakfast networking event for contacts and clients at MIPIM in Cannes
- Stratulat Albulescu adds Real Estate Counsel Mihaela Dulceata
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law represented UPC Romania in connection to the leasing of its future headquarters, totalling approximately 6,000 square meters
Mădălina Spătaru joined the firm as an Associate in the Fall of 2017 having graduated from the Faculty of Law at the University of Bucharest and having been admitted to the Bucharest Bar. She had earlier completed an internship at the firm and worked for us as a paralegal.
Her earlier work with us provided her with experience in a variety of business and commercial fields. While working for us, she is also pursuing a Master’s degree in Business Law with a focus on Competition law from the University of Bucharest. In addition to her work with us, she has completed a variety of other internships and is proficient in written and spoken English.
2017 – Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest
- Competition and State Aid
- Intellectual Property