News Stratulat Albulescu
- Romanian Law now allows for dividends to be paid quarterly throughout the financial year
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law proudly announces the latest promotions within the firm
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law advised First Property Group plc on the acquisition of one of the most prominent office buildings in Cluj-Napoca, Romania’s second largest city and one of the most dynamic in terms of growth.
- New partner and Co-Head of Real Estate Practice Area at Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law assisted Teads in the lease of their new office premises in Bucharest
Mădălina Spătaru joined the firm as an Associate in the Fall of 2017 having graduated from the Faculty of Law at the University of Bucharest and having been admitted to the Bucharest Bar. She had earlier completed an internship at the firm and worked for us as a paralegal.
Her earlier work with us provided her with experience in a variety of business and commercial fields. While working for us, she is also pursuing a Master’s degree in Business Law with a focus on Competition law from the University of Bucharest. In addition to her work with us, she has completed a variety of other internships and is proficient in written and spoken English.
2017 – Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest
- Competition and State Aid
- Intellectual Property