News Stratulat Albulescu
- Romanian Law now allows for dividends to be paid quarterly throughout the financial year
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law proudly announces the latest promotions within the firm
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law advised First Property Group plc on the acquisition of one of the most prominent office buildings in Cluj-Napoca, Romania’s second largest city and one of the most dynamic in terms of growth.
- New partner and Co-Head of Real Estate Practice Area at Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law assisted Teads in the lease of their new office premises in Bucharest
Daiana has been a part of our team since 2016, first as an intern and most recently as the youngest junior lawyer to join our company, after becoming a member of the Bucharest Bar Association for taking her Bar exam.
She is an asset to the company with regards to foreign clients – along with her multicultural origins, being also of Lebanese heritage, Daiana is very familiar with many other languages and has deep knowledge of Romanian, English, Spanish and Arabic languages as well as advanced French skills after making the graduating from one of the most prestigious highschools in Bucharest, Lycée Français Anna de Noailles.
Daiana gained experience in conducting legal researches, legal translations and represented clients in the proceedings before local authorities. She now started her new position focusing on mastering the legal field of real estate.
2017 – 2018 (ongoing) – Master in European and International Business Law, University Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
2017 – Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest
2016 – Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), University Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
2013 – Baccalaureate Diploma, Lycée Français Anna de Noailles, Bucharest
2011 – Certification DELE in Spanish (B2 level), Cervantes Institute
- Real Estate