News Stratulat Albulescu
- Cristiana Fernbach promoted to Partner and entrusted with the co-heading of the TMT practice at Stratulat-Albulescu
- Stratulat Albulescu helps promote Romania and its Real Estate Market at its very successful breakfast networking event for contacts and clients at MIPIM in Cannes
- Stratulat Albulescu adds Real Estate Counsel Mihaela Dulceata
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law represented UPC Romania in connection to the leasing of its future headquarters, totalling approximately 6,000 square meters
- In March we are at MIPIM!
Daiana has been a part of our team since 2016, first as an intern and most recently as the youngest junior lawyer to join our company, after becoming a member of the Bucharest Bar Association for taking her Bar exam.
She is an asset to the company with regards to foreign clients – along with her multicultural origins, being also of Lebanese heritage, Daiana is very familiar with many other languages and has deep knowledge of Romanian, English, Spanish and Arabic languages as well as advanced French skills after making the graduating from one of the most prestigious highschools in Bucharest, Lycée Français Anna de Noailles.
Daiana gained experience in conducting legal researches, legal translations and represented clients in the proceedings before local authorities. She now started her new position focusing on mastering the legal field of real estate.
2017 – 2018 (ongoing) – Master in European and International Business Law, University Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
2017 – Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest
2016 – Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), University Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
2013 – Baccalaureate Diploma, Lycée Français Anna de Noailles, Bucharest
2011 – Certification DELE in Spanish (B2 level), Cervantes Institute
- Real Estate