News Stratulat Albulescu
- Romanian Law now allows for dividends to be paid quarterly throughout the financial year
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law proudly announces the latest promotions within the firm
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law advised First Property Group plc on the acquisition of one of the most prominent office buildings in Cluj-Napoca, Romania’s second largest city and one of the most dynamic in terms of growth.
- New partner and Co-Head of Real Estate Practice Area at Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law assisted Teads in the lease of their new office premises in Bucharest
ANDREI BĂLUȘ is an attorney-at-law specialized in banking & project finance transactions, consumer protection law and civil law.
He has gained his previous experience by participating in several transactions involving loan and security packages, such as syndicated loans, corporate and real estate finance (on both lender and borrower side), loan restructuring mandates and also by participating in the review of the credit documentation on the consumer protection legislation.
He has offered legal assistance to clients in all the phases of finance transactions, drafting due diligence reports on finance matters and legal opinions on regulatory compliance requirements.
Andrei is a member of the Bucharest Bar Association since 2011.
Assisted Wirecard AG in the acquisition of Provus Group, the local market leader in electronic payment processing and support. The transaction, valued at 32 million Euro, is considered to be the most important on the payment processing market in Romania so far.
Assisted the leading fitness chain in Romania, World Class Romania, in acquiring Club Sport Fitness Centre MV, a privately-owned fitness operator currently managing 9 fitness centres in Bucharest and main Romanian cities.
Assisted a group of Romanian and foreign credit institutions in respect to a syndicated facility made available for the development of an important commercial centre;
Assisted a major Romanian credit institution regarding the financing of residential and recreational facilities;
Assisted an important Romanian credit institution in relation of the assignment of a loan portfolio to a foreign credit institution, assessing the legality, validity and enforceability of such assignment in accordance with the Romanian legal provisions;
Assisted an important pharmaceutical company in relation to the execution of the security interest agreements established in favour of a Romanian credit institution;
Assisted a Romanian credit institution in the reviewing of all their credit documentation from the perspective of compliance with the consumer protection legislation provisions;
2010 – Master in “Financial Law, Banking and Insurance” (L.L.M.) Faculty of Law, “Nicolae Titulescu” University – Bucharest;
2008 – Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Faculty of Law, “Nicolae Titulescu” University – Bucharest;
- Banking & Project Financing
- Leasing Law
- Consumer Protection Law
- Civil Law