News Stratulat Albulescu
- Romanian Law now allows for dividends to be paid quarterly throughout the financial year
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law proudly announces the latest promotions within the firm
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law advised First Property Group plc on the acquisition of one of the most prominent office buildings in Cluj-Napoca, Romania’s second largest city and one of the most dynamic in terms of growth.
- New partner and Co-Head of Real Estate Practice Area at Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law assisted Teads in the lease of their new office premises in Bucharest
CLAUDIA COȘA is an experienced litigator specialized in representing clients in civil, commercial, administrative and employment related disputes, successfully representing clients in in judicial and extrajudicial transactions.
She is a member of the Bucharest Bar Association since 2009.
Advising clients in connection with the recovery of damages worth around Euro 6 million arising from unfulfilled investment obligations of the Romanian Authority
Assisting and representing a client in an insolvency process in order to recover a debt of approximately RON 3.000.000
Successfully advising and representing a company, developer of a wind energy project, for the transfer of shares
Litigation files in relation to various commercial claims
2010 – Master Degree in International Economy and European Affairs, Faculty of International Economic Relations, Academy of Economic Studies
2008 – Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest (June 2008 – license in law)
2008 – Bachelor of Economics (BEcon), Faculty of International Economic Relations, Academy of Economic Studies (June 2008 – license in law)
- Litigation & Arbitration;
- Insolvency & Restructuring;