News Stratulat Albulescu
- Cristiana Fernbach promoted to Partner and entrusted with the co-heading of the TMT practice at Stratulat-Albulescu
- Stratulat Albulescu helps promote Romania and its Real Estate Market at its very successful breakfast networking event for contacts and clients at MIPIM in Cannes
- Stratulat Albulescu adds Real Estate Counsel Mihaela Dulceata
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law represented UPC Romania in connection to the leasing of its future headquarters, totalling approximately 6,000 square meters
- In March we are at MIPIM!
CLAUDIA COȘA is an experienced litigator specialized in representing clients in civil, commercial, administrative and employment related disputes, successfully representing clients in in judicial and extrajudicial transactions.
She is a member of the Bucharest Bar Association since 2009.
Advising clients in connection with the recovery of damages worth around Euro 6 million arising from unfulfilled investment obligations of the Romanian Authority
Assisting and representing a client in an insolvency process in order to recover a debt of approximately RON 3.000.000
Successfully advising and representing a company, developer of a wind energy project, for the transfer of shares
Litigation files in relation to various commercial claims
2010 – Master Degree in International Economy and European Affairs, Faculty of International Economic Relations, Academy of Economic Studies
2008 – Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest (June 2008 – license in law)
2008 – Bachelor of Economics (BEcon), Faculty of International Economic Relations, Academy of Economic Studies (June 2008 – license in law)
- Litigation & Arbitration;
- Insolvency & Restructuring;