News Stratulat Albulescu
- Romanian Law now allows for dividends to be paid quarterly throughout the financial year
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law proudly announces the latest promotions within the firm
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law advised First Property Group plc on the acquisition of one of the most prominent office buildings in Cluj-Napoca, Romania’s second largest city and one of the most dynamic in terms of growth.
- New partner and Co-Head of Real Estate Practice Area at Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law assisted Teads in the lease of their new office premises in Bucharest
CHRISTOPHER JACKSON practised as a Solicitor in the United Kingdom, mainly in the field of Corporate Law, for 40 years including for significant North American and other overseas clients. His last 7 years as a partner were at Fieldfisher and he spent 10 years before that at Richards Butler (now Reed Smith).
Following retirement from Fieldfisher he was a Consultant at Fox Williams. His roles at Fieldfisher included chairing the Committee responsible for the co-ordination of foreign law firm relationships and he was also Chair of the India Group.
Christopher’s role as a Consultant for the firm is to assist in business development outside of Romania, given his considerable international experience and connections.
He is also Honorary Life President of the UK Chapter of the Anglo – Australasian Lawyers Society.
1971 – University of London LLB (Honours) (1971)
- Christopher is a Member of the Union Internationale des Avocats (UIA) and was President of its Annual Congress in UK in 1995. He is also Honorary President of the Anglo Australasian Lawyers Association (AALS)