News Stratulat Albulescu
- Cristiana Fernbach promoted to Partner and entrusted with the co-heading of the TMT practice at Stratulat-Albulescu
- Stratulat Albulescu helps promote Romania and its Real Estate Market at its very successful breakfast networking event for contacts and clients at MIPIM in Cannes
- Stratulat Albulescu adds Real Estate Counsel Mihaela Dulceata
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law represented UPC Romania in connection to the leasing of its future headquarters, totalling approximately 6,000 square meters
- In March we are at MIPIM!
CHRISTOPHER JACKSON practised as a Solicitor in the United Kingdom, mainly in the field of Corporate Law, for 40 years including for significant North American and other overseas clients. His last 7 years as a partner were at Fieldfisher and he spent 10 years before that at Richards Butler (now Reed Smith).
Following retirement from Fieldfisher he was a Consultant at Fox Williams. His roles at Fieldfisher included chairing the Committee responsible for the co-ordination of foreign law firm relationships and he was also Chair of the India Group.
Christopher’s role as a Consultant for the firm is to assist in business development outside of Romania, given his considerable international experience and connections.
He is also Honorary Life President of the UK Chapter of the Anglo – Australasian Lawyers Society.
1971 – University of London LLB (Honours) (1971)
- Christopher is a Member of the Union Internationale des Avocats (UIA) and was President of its Annual Congress in UK in 1995. He is also Honorary President of the Anglo Australasian Lawyers Association (AALS)