News Stratulat Albulescu
- Cristiana Fernbach promoted to Partner and entrusted with the co-heading of the TMT practice at Stratulat-Albulescu
- Stratulat Albulescu helps promote Romania and its Real Estate Market at its very successful breakfast networking event for contacts and clients at MIPIM in Cannes
- Stratulat Albulescu adds Real Estate Counsel Mihaela Dulceata
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law represented UPC Romania in connection to the leasing of its future headquarters, totalling approximately 6,000 square meters
- In March we are at MIPIM!
CĂTĂLINA OANCEA is a witty and energetic Associate with our Corporate and M&A group.
As a long standing member of our firm, having previously been a trainee of the firm for over 3 years, she has been involved in many of the largest corporate transactions we have been involved in.
Cătălina became a valuable member of our firm in autumn 2016, upon being recognized as practicing lawyer by the Bucharest Bar Association.
Assisted the leading fitness chain in Romania, World Class Romania, in acquiring Club Sport Fitness Centre MV, a privately-owned fitness operator currently managing 9 fitness centres in Bucharest and main Romanian cities.
Assisted the top fitness company in Romania concerning various corporate aspects and regulatory matters.
Assisted Wirecard AG in the acquisition of Provus Group, the local market leader in electronic payment processing and support. The transaction, valued at 32 million Euro, is considered to be the most important on the payment processing market in Romania so far.
Advising on M&A matters, including commercial issues, various transfers of shares and/or assets and filings with the Register of Commerce.
2015 – Master in “Business Law” (LL.M.), Faculty of Law, “Nicolae Titulescu” University – Bucharest;
2014 – Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest.
- Corporate and M&A
- Real Estate