News Stratulat Albulescu
- Romanian Law now allows for dividends to be paid quarterly throughout the financial year
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law proudly announces the latest promotions within the firm
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law advised First Property Group plc on the acquisition of one of the most prominent office buildings in Cluj-Napoca, Romania’s second largest city and one of the most dynamic in terms of growth.
- New partner and Co-Head of Real Estate Practice Area at Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law assisted Teads in the lease of their new office premises in Bucharest
CĂTĂLINA OANCEA is a witty and energetic Associate with our Corporate and M&A group.
As a long standing member of our firm, having previously been a trainee of the firm for over 3 years, she has been involved in many of the largest corporate transactions we have been involved in.
Cătălina became a valuable member of our firm in autumn 2016, upon being recognized as practicing lawyer by the Bucharest Bar Association.
Assisted the leading fitness chain in Romania, World Class Romania, in acquiring Club Sport Fitness Centre MV, a privately-owned fitness operator currently managing 9 fitness centres in Bucharest and main Romanian cities.
Assisted the top fitness company in Romania concerning various corporate aspects and regulatory matters.
Assisted Wirecard AG in the acquisition of Provus Group, the local market leader in electronic payment processing and support. The transaction, valued at 32 million Euro, is considered to be the most important on the payment processing market in Romania so far.
Advising on M&A matters, including commercial issues, various transfers of shares and/or assets and filings with the Register of Commerce.
2015 – Master in “Business Law” (LL.M.), Faculty of Law, “Nicolae Titulescu” University – Bucharest;
2014 – Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest.
- Corporate and M&A
- Real Estate