News Stratulat Albulescu
- Cristiana Fernbach promoted to Partner and entrusted with the co-heading of the TMT practice at Stratulat-Albulescu
- Stratulat Albulescu helps promote Romania and its Real Estate Market at its very successful breakfast networking event for contacts and clients at MIPIM in Cannes
- Stratulat Albulescu adds Real Estate Counsel Mihaela Dulceata
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law represented UPC Romania in connection to the leasing of its future headquarters, totalling approximately 6,000 square meters
- In March we are at MIPIM!
ANDRADA DAMIAN has considerable experience in assisting clients with regards to public procurement matters, and her work includes the review of tender documentation, drafting and preparation of offers, consortium and subcontracting agreements, while also assisting throughout the negotiation and execution of public procurement contracts in various sectors, including infrastructure and public utilities.
Concerning employment and labour law, Andrada has advised in a wide range of legal instances, such as the monitoring of employees, collective dismissal and protection of employees during transfers of undertaking.
She has also had practice experience in M&A, and she has assisted clients throughout all the phases of various mergers, spin-offs and corporate restructuring.
2012 – Master of Laws (L.L.M) Law School, Bucharest University– Business law;
2011 – Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Law School, Bucharest University (June 2011 – Bachelor of Laws);
- Public Procurement & PPP;
- Corporate Law;
- Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Labour law;
- Energy and Natural Resources;