News Stratulat Albulescu
- Romanian Law now allows for dividends to be paid quarterly throughout the financial year
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law proudly announces the latest promotions within the firm
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law advised First Property Group plc on the acquisition of one of the most prominent office buildings in Cluj-Napoca, Romania’s second largest city and one of the most dynamic in terms of growth.
- New partner and Co-Head of Real Estate Practice Area at Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law assisted Teads in the lease of their new office premises in Bucharest
ANDRADA DAMIAN has considerable experience in assisting clients with regards to public procurement matters, and her work includes the review of tender documentation, drafting and preparation of offers, consortium and subcontracting agreements, while also assisting throughout the negotiation and execution of public procurement contracts in various sectors, including infrastructure and public utilities.
Concerning employment and labour law, Andrada has advised in a wide range of legal instances, such as the monitoring of employees, collective dismissal and protection of employees during transfers of undertaking.
She has also had practice experience in M&A, and she has assisted clients throughout all the phases of various mergers, spin-offs and corporate restructuring.
2012 – Master of Laws (L.L.M) Law School, Bucharest University– Business law;
2011 – Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Law School, Bucharest University (June 2011 – Bachelor of Laws);
- Public Procurement & PPP;
- Corporate Law;
- Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Labour law;
- Energy and Natural Resources;