News Stratulat Albulescu
- STRATULAT ALBULESCU ADVISES EDS ROMANIA IN THE ACQUISITION OF MEGA PRESS & EDITURA ARAMIS
- Stratulat Albulescu advises World Class in the acquisition of Titan Fitness Club
- Cristiana Fernbach promoted to Partner and entrusted with the co-heading of the TMT practice at Stratulat-Albulescu
- Cristiana Fernbach speaker at The Cloud Conference, April 2018
- Stratulat Albulescu helps promote Romania and its Real Estate Market at its very successful breakfast networking event for contacts and clients at MIPIM in Cannes
Ana has experience with merger and acquisition projects, including, but not limited to, share transfers, business transfers as well as conducting due diligence analyses which makes her an asset to our Corporate practice area group of lawyers.
Her legal experience includes a large-scale project in the litigation department for a large international gambling operator. Her strengths being organisation and analytical skills, Ana worked on the evaluation of each case file of the project.
She has experience drafting legal acts, memoranda, drafting and reviewing contracts and other legal documents. Ana also has experience in civil and commercial litigation, as well as in labor disputes.
She has assisted and represented both domestic clients and foreign clients on civil, commercial and labor law issues. Ana has maintained excellent customer as well as administrative relations with clients and public institutions, courts, authorities with jurisdictional powers, public administration bodies, and other legal entities by filing and retrieving documents.
Ana was recently admitted to the Bucharest Bar
Ana attended a workshop named “Criminalistics and Criminology” where she had the opportunity to participate in seminars held by specialists in criminology as Tudorel Butoi, Csaba Kiss, Dr George Pasescu. She also attended at practical activities involving victimology exercises, evaluation the truth and the credibility, polygraph theory and practice, discussions on some cases.
2016 – Bachelor’s degree – Facultatea de Drept, Universitatea
- Mergers & Acquisitions;
- Corporate and Commercial