News Stratulat Albulescu
- Romanian Law now allows for dividends to be paid quarterly throughout the financial year
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law advised First Property Group plc on the acquisition of one of the most prominent office buildings in Cluj-Napoca, Romania’s second largest city and one of the most dynamic in terms of growth.
- New partner and Co-Head of Real Estate Practice Area at Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law assists Teads in the lease of their new office premises in Bucharest
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law advises Romanian tech start-up FROALA in their shareholders exit
Ana has experience with merger and acquisition projects, including, but not limited to, share transfers, business transfers as well as conducting due diligence analyses which makes her an asset to our Corporate practice area group of lawyers.
Her legal experience includes a large-scale project in the litigation department for a large international gambling operator. Her strengths being organisation and analytical skills, Ana worked on the evaluation of each case file of the project.
She has experience drafting legal acts, memoranda, drafting and reviewing contracts and other legal documents. Ana also has experience in civil and commercial litigation, as well as in labor disputes.
She has assisted and represented both domestic clients and foreign clients on civil, commercial and labor law issues. Ana has maintained excellent customer as well as administrative relations with clients and public institutions, courts, authorities with jurisdictional powers, public administration bodies, and other legal entities by filing and retrieving documents.
Ana was recently admitted to the Bucharest Bar
Ana attended a workshop named “Criminalistics and Criminology” where she had the opportunity to participate in seminars held by specialists in criminology as Tudorel Butoi, Csaba Kiss, Dr George Pasescu. She also attended at practical activities involving victimology exercises, evaluation the truth and the credibility, polygraph theory and practice, discussions on some cases.
2016 – Bachelor’s degree – Facultatea de Drept, Universitatea
- Mergers & Acquisitions;
- Corporate and Commercial