News Stratulat Albulescu
- Cristiana Fernbach promoted to Partner and entrusted with the co-heading of the TMT practice at Stratulat-Albulescu
- Cristiana Fernbach speaker at The Cloud Conference, April 2018
- Stratulat Albulescu helps promote Romania and its Real Estate Market at its very successful breakfast networking event for contacts and clients at MIPIM in Cannes
- Stratulat Albulescu adds Real Estate Counsel Mihaela Dulceata
- Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law represented UPC Romania in connection to the leasing of its future headquarters, totalling approximately 6,000 square meters
ALEXANDRA ROSCA is Senior Associate within our Firm, and her specialties include Corporate, IP, Pharmaceuticals, and Life Sciences law.
During her over ten years of legal practice, Alexandra provided legal assistance to various local and worldwide medical services providers and producers, and distributors of medical devices. She has also worked with pharmaceutical companies, national life science associations, and medical professionals. She has developed an expertise in helping to establish private medical practices. Her activities in this field include having helped with the internal organization of private medical practices, handling relations with regulatory authorities, establishing authorizations for medicines and medical devices, pricing issues, transparency obligations required by local and international legal provisions, different types of agreements concluded between healthcare professionals and local and international pharmaceutical manufactures and medical services providers.
Alexandra was also involved in drafting national legislation applicable to the healthcare system that governs issues such as authorization, pricing, and claw back. She also has experience in advertising, having assisted an international advertising company with its pharmaceutical and medical devises campaigns. She has also worked with public authorities such as The National Audio-visual Council, the National Agency for Medicines and Medical Devices, and the Ministry of Health.
Alexandra’s has also advised clients about incompatibles and conflicts of interests affecting healthcare professionals; monitored legal provisions and legislative projects; and drafted and revised assignment agreements.
- Advised as general counsel to a Romanian group of companies that focus on advertising, public relations, IT, radio and telecommunications. She advised on daily activities and about the development of the companies. She advised a major Romanian telecommunication company about advertising campaigns and trademarks in relation with the advertising company, different providers, and public figures and authorities;
- Advised and represented a major private ophthalmological hospital about procedures for obtaining the necessary authorizations to operate in Romania and then maintain relations with different authorities, as well as monitoring the activity of different foreign doctors in the hospital and their daily activities.
- Advised and represented major pharma and healthcare producers and suppliers about registration procedures required by the public authorities, and she advised them about the modification of the legislative procedures that govern these types of activities. She also counseled different suppliers of pharmaceuticals products and medical devices about the healthcare and pharmaceutical domain in Romania viz. different public and private medical care centers.
- Advised different medical associations and foundations about the procedures for authorization, relations with public authorities, and different health professionals.
- Advised and represented four different gambling and refreshments associations about relations with the public authorities, and she participated in drafting different articles of laws, norms, and procedures.
2007 – Completed a specialized course of studies in European Union Law and received an LL.M. in European economy and finance from the Economic Studies Academy in Bucharest
2005 – Law major from Titu Maiorescu University in Bucharest
2005 – Graduated from CPEA (Economic and Administrative Preparing Center) at the University of Bucharest
- Corporate and M&A
- Life Sciences law