Stratulat – Albulescu Attorneys at Law is a young and dynamic Romanian law firm, providing legal advice in all business sectors and in all areas of Business Law and Dispute Resolution in Romania.
We are committed to ensuring that we collect and process the personal data belonging to our website’s visitors and the recipients of our legal alerts and newsletters in accordance with the applicable data privacy laws.
According to the data privacy laws, personal data represents any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable person is the person that may be identified directly or indirectly.
- Information we collect, use and store
- Information you give to us
- Name and job title;
- Contact information including e-mail address and telephone number(s);
- Details regarding your attendance to our events.
- Information we automatically collect
- Usage Information: we collect information about your actions on the Stratulat – Albulescu website, such as the page you view;
- Date and Time Information: we collect information about the date and time you access our website;
- Device Information: we collect information about your computer, phone or any other device you use when you access the website, such as unique device identifiers (IP address), operating system, information locally stored on your device from browser web storage, the referring web page and application data caches and about the connection you use (e.g. browser type);
- Information provided by Third-party partners: we collect the information that third-party and partners share with us, such as browser cookie ID, website URL visited.
3.1. What are cookies
When you visit our website a small amount of data known as a “cookie” is stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies include information concerning, for example, the type of web-browser you are using.
3.2. What cookies we use and why
- session cookies: they remain on the user’s computer until the internet browser is closed and all the stored information is deleted;
- permanent cookies: They remain on the user’s computer until they are deleted or reach their expiration date.
- How can you change your options on cookies usage
You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies, to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit, or to delete cookies. For more information on how to change your browser settings regarding cookies usage and how to block them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org./
- Use of information
We process the personal data collected for the following purposes:
- to monitor the traffic and improve the site’s content;
- to maintain and develop our relationship with you;
- to communicate with you about your requests;
- to provide you our specialized newsletters on relevant developments in legislation, case law and authorities’ practice;
We use and store your personal data only for the purposes mentioned above and limited in time to the required period of time for each specific purpose.
Employees, contractors and agents of Stratulat – Albulescu have access to any personal data which we collect, but their use shall be limited to the performance of their duties and in line with the reason for processing. Our employees, contractors and agents who have access to your personal data are required to keep that information confidential and are not permitted to use it for any purposes other than to enable you to use the website.
Stratulat – Albulescu displays links to third party websites. The law firm cannot control or be held liable for the privacy policies and content of any third parties. We advise you to read their privacy policies to learn how they collect and process your personal information.
- Sharing and disclosure
By accessing our website, you expressly consent to us using, storing, sharing or disclosing any of your personal data. By sharing or disclosing information, you agree that the law firm can do so with its successors, third-party websites or any other third-parties (e.g. Google Analytics). You may, at any time, withdraw your consent for future use, storage, sharing or disclosing of your personal data. However, please note that withdrawing your consent only operates for future processing of your personal data and it will not affect the lawfulness of processing already carried out.
- Your rights
In accordance with the applicable legal provisions with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, Stratulat – Albulescu undertakes to respect the rights of the data subject. You have the right of access to your data, the right of rectification of your personal data, the right to erase your personal data, the right to data portability and the right of restriction of processing your personal data.
Furthermore, you have the right not to be subject to an automated individual decision and you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
For exercising these rights please contact us in writing at no. 27 Ion Brezoianu St., 6th & 8th floors, Bog’art Center, 1st District, Bucharest, Romania, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stratulat – Albulescu is keen to take all necessary actions to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, loss, destruction or undesired alteration.
Even if we continuously implement and update our administrative, technical and physical security measures to ensure protection of your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of your information in the Internet environment at any time.
We will give our best to answer your request in the shortest possible time.