Mobile: +40 736 01 06 10
Tel: +40 (21) 316 87 49
- Corporate and M&A
- Commercial Law
RALUCA DUHANES specializes in corporate and commercial law. Her expertise includes a range of undertakings:
• special corporate vehicles,
• corporate liability,
• shareholding and share capital issues,
• spin-off procedures, and
• a wide range of commercial agreements and other corporate matters.
Raluca`s experience as a lawyer also includes advising clients about structuring, negotiating, and implementing agreements governing a variety of undertakings.
During her career, Raluca has also gained substantial experience in employment law issues. She has advised numerous domestic and foreign companies about issues arising from individual and collective labour agreements, disciplinary and poor performance issues, individual and collective dismissals, restructuring plans, transfers, and takeovers of a business.
Raluca is a member of the Bucharest Bar since 2005.
RECENT RELEVANT PROJECTS
Among Raluca’s experiences as a lawyer are the following:
- She assisted one of the leading automotive manufacturers with various day-to-day corporate-related matters and with individual employment agreements for top management and executive positions, collective bargaining agreements, and with establishing an internal set of policies and regulations;
- She assisted a major pediatrics center with the establishment of the business with drafting the collaboration and labour agreements for use with its doctors and supporting personnel. She also drafted the internal policies governing client service;
- She assisted a significant domestic provider of colocation, data center, and peering services to acquire a data center chain. She also assisted with corporate and commercial post–acquisition matters including advice about commercial contracts;
- She assisted an international chain hotel with various commercial agreements involving a variety of business partners and clients, and she advised her client about disciplinary investigations and related sanctions;
- She assisted an international engineering and project-structuring company with the transfer of undertakings and assets from a Romanian entity;
- She assisted one of the leading OOH advertising companies with various day-to-day corporate-related matters, drafting and negotiating numerous commercial agreements, and implementing local labor law regulations;
- She assisted a large provider of services in oilfield waste management collection, treatment, and final disposal about employment-related matters, including redundancy schemes and other labour issues, all within the context of financial difficulties.
2004 – Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), Faculty of Law, “Nicolae Titulescu” University – Bucharest