Tel: +40 (21) 316 87 49
- Corporate and M&A
- Real Estate
Andreea comes to us with over three and one-half years of practice here in Bucharest. In her previous practice, Andreea worked on behalf of clients in transactions and litigation, including matters both civil and criminal. This broad array of experiences early in her career allows her to bring her breadth of knowledge about the legal system to our clients, whose needs for legal advice and representation range across the spectrum of legal services. “Working as a litigator and also as a consultancy lawyer helped me develop the ability to quickly adapt my priorities, my perspectives, and my approaches to different legal matters.”
Andreea credits a part of her success to her long-time work as a volunteer for the Romanian Red Cross. During her seven-year stint with the Red Cross, Andreea honed skills ranging from basic first aid to organizing relief responses in emergencies. “During my time as a volunteer for The National Society of Red Cross from Romania, I understood the importance of collaboration between the members of a team in solving an unexpected problem.” Andreea brings the lessons learned in that time into her law practice.
A native Romanian speaker, Andreea is also fluent in French and English. After obtaining her LL.B degree from the Faculty of Law at the University of Bucharest, Andreea went on to earn her LL.M. at the same institution in the field of private law.
RECENT RELEVANT PROJECTS
- Represented clients in front of Romanian Courts of Law in civil and administrative matters, including disputes arising from contracts and administrative acts of local authorities;
- Drafted claims and petitions in disputes stemming from insurers’ liability;
- Drafted claims and represented clients in front of courts of law in insolvency procedures;
- Drafted criminal complaints and represented clients (injured parties);
- Represented clients in courts of law and before enforcement officers in matters involving the recovery of debts;
- Drafted due diligence reports on real estate, contracts, and litigation matters;
- Reviewed and drafted civil contracts;
- Assisted clients by drafting due diligence reports on tort liability, company law, and civil contracts;
- Provided legal advice and drafted legal opinions about matters of company law and insolvency law.
2012 – Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Faculty of Law – University of Bucharest;
2013 – Master in Private Law (LL.M.), Faculty of Law – University of Bucharest;
2013 – Course regarding Foreign Policies and Diplomacy, Romanian Diplomatic Institute;
2015 – Bachelor Degree (LL.B.), International Business and Economic Studies – Bucharest University of Economic Studies, distant learning courses.