Did you ever think…
The next most exciting idea might be YOUR career move to Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law?
Our firm is expanding and looking for a Real Estate Associate Lawyer.
If you are an outstanding lawyer with extensive experience in Real Estate Law and looking to establish yourself at a firm which will bring you professional and personal satisfaction, you’ll want to join us!
It is vitally important to us that excellence in legal advice and collegiality go hand in hand with each other – and that we enjoy our work. We work in an environment characterised by profesionalism, respect and friendship. We work in a company where hard work is rewarded, where loyalty and engagement are valued, and where appreciation and acknowledgement are recognised.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent academic record and credentials
- 4 to 5 years of experience at a top law firm with advising and supporting clients in matters pertaining to real estate.
- Solid knowledge of property law/real estate law and of the real estate market
- Excellent drafting and negotiating skills;
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills;
- Excellent level of written and spoken English, preferably supported by an Internationally recognized Certificate (e.g. IELTS/Cambridge English: Advanced)
Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law is a young and dynamic Romanian law firm, providing legal advice in all business sectors and in all areas of Business Law and Dispute Resolution in Romania.
Our team works in close co-operation with highly-respected law firms throughout Europe and elsewhere and has significant experience in cross-border transactions, with its lawyers, leaders in their disciplines, providing legal advice in the English, French, Italian, Romanian and Spanish languages.
Our clients appreciate us for our in-depth knowledge of legal matters in Romania and our prompt and practical legal solutions which we deliver by employing Partner-led close teamwork, cost effectiveness and imaginative thinking.
If you require more information about the role, please contact Sorina Chirila at
firstname.lastname@example.org T: +40 728 30 40 50